March 6, 2011

buy me an ipad and i will keep quiet...;)

Hello everyone. Long time no post. I'm trying to put a little more effort to blog more often. Right now, i'm quite busy with my driving lessons as well as my part-time job. wooh,,being a teacher is not an easy job. Patience is the top priority. I don't want to be a teacher anymore. ok. Enough for that. haha

This post will be a babble about a super duper great ipad!!


As you all may know, ipad is a new product marketed by Apple. Its size and weight falls between those of contemporary smartphones and laptop computers. The ipad runs the same operating system as the ipod and iphone and can run its own applications as well as iphone applications. If i'm not mistaken,they released this awesome thing in April 2010.

Good news for all ipad stalkers, Apple is already keen in further revolutionizing the ipad, whereby they have just announced the ipad 2 that would be available soon for consumers around the world. Basically, the ipad 2 comes with various upgrades. For instance,  the new ipad 2 will be faster,thinner and lighter too.
Surely, if you are planning to buy the iPad, just seize the ipad 2.

I hope i pass my spm examination with flying colours so that i can have one, just like my dad has promised before.



Done for today.chow!!

No comments: